- Respect the other users,
- Do not post anything that is illegal according to laws of Belgium or the European Union,
- Always mark sensitive content with a subject / content warning. Gore, nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content are particularly considered as sensitive content,
- Do not post anything homophobic, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic or any other form of hate speech,
- Do not send massive advertising,
- Enjoy communicating :-)
If any of the above rules is violated, the administration of fedi.be reserves the right to revoke any user’s access permissions.
General Data Protection Regulation
In order for the federation to work, we send following data to other servers:
- Profile information (Username, Display name, Bio, Profile picture, Profile header)
- Public or unlisted posts: May be accessed by any other server
- Private posts: Shared with any server that hosts users that follow you
- Direct messages: Shared with servers that hosts users that were tagged in your message
You have the right to access or delete data we have on you. When you delete your posts, other instances are also instructed to delete them. But we cannot ensure that their local copies will be deleted.
This site uses ‘cookies’ to store information including visitors’ preferences. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. But note that you can’t use this instance without cookies.